The AAANZ conference committee is calling for volunteers to help with running the 2013 AAANZ conference INTER-DISCIPLINE to be held at the VCA on December 7-9, 2013. You can see more detail about the conference here.
Volunteers are a vital part of the conference and in return are offered free registration, including the keynote lectures and the conference party on Sunday 8th December.
Students in the fields of Architecture, Design Art, Art History and Theory, Curatorship and/or Museum Studies are particularly encouraged to apply. Volunteering offers you an opportunity to hear about the latest research in your area as well as to meet a range of researchers, artists and academics.
What you will be asked to do:
- Sit at the conference desk for a number of allocated timeslots and help with registration, answer queries and give directions
- Provide technical assistance at sessions
- Be available to help at a moment’s notice
What you will get for volunteering:
- Free registration for the conference
- Attendance at all conference sessions (some of which you will oversee and provide the technical support)
- Attendance at the two keynote lectures (Dr Paul Wood (Open University) Professor David Joselit (Yale University)
- Attendance at the conference party at the RMIT Design Hub on Sunday 8th December
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch on Sunday 8th and Monday 9th December
If you are interested, please contact Purnima Ruanglertbutr, email@example.com by October 20th 2013.
Please include a short bio and contact details.